- Contestant must be ages infant through 18 years of age to be eligible to enter.
- Contestant must have never been married or pregnant.
- Contestant must reside within Lincoln County, TN or a bordering county to be eligible to enter.
- Baby Miss Contestants may wear a pageant dress or other dressy type dress. All other categories are encouraged to wear pageant dresses.
About Miss Photogenic Contest:
- LCS Pageant Entry Fee: $40
- Contestant sponsors may be family members or area businesses.
- This is a Great opportunity to promote businesses as sponsors will be announced along with each contestant. A DVD of the pageant will be sold and also aired on FPU Channel 6 for further promotion of sponsor.
- Only two individuals or one business will be announced during on-stage introduction of a contestant.
- Optional Contest. To enter, LCS contestant must provide one size 5x7 photo and will be judged in contestant’s category solely on the photo submitted. Photos may be picked up at Chamber office week following pageant.
- Additional $20 entry fee to enter.
- It is very important for contestants and the adult female that will be assisting the night of the pageant to be present for rehearsal at FHS on Thursday, February 2nd.
- Rehearsal will be from 5:15 until 5:45 pm.
- Pageant rules will be reviewed and each contestant will be given their packet with detailed rules, room assignments, lists of contestant numbers according to categories, along with photo and DVD order forms.
- A detailed stage walk through will be demonstrated during rehearsal and any changes of categories etc will be announced at that time.
- All entry fees for the pageant and Miss Photogenic must be paid in full the night of rehearsal in order to participate.
- All contestants to 3 years of age may be escorted on stage by Mother/Father/Guardian.
- Only contestants 4 years and over will be allowed to enter stage door. No one else will be allowed back stage. Dressing Assistants will need to enter the gym and watch from there.
- Escorts please remember to dress appropriately, no jeans, tee shirts, sweatshirts or cropped tops will be allowed on stage. Ladies, please remember if leading a toddler no low cut tops.
If rules are not followed another escort will be provided.About Special Needs
Please notify the Chamber of Commerce the night of rehearsal or before of any special needs of a contestant.About Categories:
Category List –This is Tentative
- The pageant committee will consider group size after deadline and reserves the right to change age categories if necessary due to the number of applicants. Check in times are tentative at this point; exact times will be given in packet during rehearsal.
About Afternoon of Pageant:
- Baby Miss (newborn to 18 months)
- Wee Miss (19 months to 3 years)
- Mini Miss (4 to 6 years)
- Little Miss (7 to 9 years)
- Junior Miss (10 to 12 years)
- Teen Miss (13 to 15 years)
- Miss Lincoln Co (16 to 18 years)
- All contestants will need to check in at the Contestant Check-In Table located at the front door at their assigned times given during rehearsal.
About On Stage Interview:
- Contestants should arrive at the school as close to completely ready to go on stage as possible. Make sure you bring everything with you that you will need in the dressing area to avoid assistant having to leave the dressing area.
- Only one adult female parent/guardian dressing assistant will be allowed to accompany a contestant into the dressing area. No friends or siblings will be allowed to assist. Make arrangements for other children who may be with you as they will not be permitted in the dressing area.
- All other family members must go to the admission table to enter the gymnasium. A security officer will be at the check in and number should admission tables to help this process run smoothly.
- Contest number should Remember girls when on stage; entering, turning, etc, your always be visible to judges. Little girls pin number on left side.
- Top 10 Miss Lincoln County Contestants will be asked, an on stage question.
- In each category there will be a winner who receives a trophy, sash and $25 cash prize. Runner up and Second runner up will receive trophies.
- Miss Photogenic will receive a trophy and $20 cash prize. Award sponsors: Holt’s IGA, Bagley & Bagley Insurance, Farm Bureau Park City, First National Bank, Edward Jones Lisa McKern
- Contestants no admission charge
- Contestant’s Dressing Assistant no admission charge; each assistant will be given an armband at check-in with contestant’s name to wear for during the pageant.
- $5 per person (If you need to leave the building ask to have hand stamped at the admission table to re-enter.)
- $3 children - 3 to 12 years of age
- Free admission for children under 3 years of age
- With this being the 20th Anniversary and Final Year of the LCSP we would like to say thank you to all those who have participated over the years!
- We would like to recognize the contestant with the most participation in this fundraising event.
- As indicated on the entry form this will not in any way alter the contestant’s judging or the outcome of category winners.